I actually teared up when I clicked and saw your post. Grizz, I am so happy for you!!
Marriage is so awesome! I am just so thrilled for you.
OK...being a woman....I need to know how he did it.
Again...congratulations!!!
((Oh, to the fiancee...do you know exactly what you are getting into? ))
**Was the ring in a box of cracker jack? **Did he get on his knee, hold your hand, and pop the question? **Did he have skywriters fly overhead with WILL YOU MARRY ME GRIZZ? **Was there music playing in the background, lights go dim, fire in the fireplace, and champange?
I can't see it, I can't see it. The sparkle is blinding me.
Now, tell us the story of how this came about (especially the sex part.) Well, forget about the story. Just tell us about the sex part - in detail. Thank you!
Congrats, Grizzbabe. I'm an old friend of Dre's. We used to work together at CEDA. Ask him to tell you stories about THAT place. Congrats again and much love. Phyllis...
ALL RIGHT!!!! I remember from your blog when you first started dating! And though I have missed a lot of what went on inbetween times, I am so happy for you!!!
15 comments:
WOO HOOO!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness!!
You're BLACK!!!
lol
You deserve it, Grizz. Way to start the New Year!!
S T U N N I N G !!!!!
I actually teared up when I clicked and saw your post. Grizz, I am so happy for you!!
Marriage is so awesome! I am just so thrilled for you.
OK...being a woman....I need to know how he did it.
Again...congratulations!!!
((Oh, to the fiancee...do you know exactly what you are getting into? ))
**Was the ring in a box of cracker jack?
**Did he get on his knee, hold your hand, and pop the question?
**Did he have skywriters fly overhead with WILL YOU MARRY ME GRIZZ?
**Was there music playing in the background, lights go dim, fire in the fireplace, and champange?
Please...DETAILS DETAILS
to my beautiful friend, im so glad youre starting off the year with love, happiness, and in the arms of the man youre destined to be with.
heres to 2009!s
Aww! I'm super happy for you--and just the right amount of jealous too. :) Congrats, girl. And Happy New Year.
Congratulations - and that's quite a ring! 2009 looks like it's started out just the way you wanted it to....
I can't see it, I can't see it. The sparkle is blinding me.
Now, tell us the story of how this came about (especially the sex part.) Well, forget about the story. Just tell us about the sex part - in detail. Thank you!
Takin' the vows! How sweet!
best to the both of you. Long Engagement....... or Shotgun?
Congrats Grizzbabe! Way to go!!
Cngrats! Beauty ring too! HNY to you both and have fun making all the wedding dreams come true. I'm sure we'll be hearing about them!
Which one of you is moving and when?
Fringes, I will be the one to move to Chicago. As to the when, well, that's still up in the air.
Congratulations!!! Tina
Congrats, Grizzbabe. I'm an old friend of Dre's. We used to work together at CEDA. Ask him to tell you stories about THAT place. Congrats again and much love. Phyllis...
ALL RIGHT!!!! I remember from your blog when you first started dating! And though I have missed a lot of what went on inbetween times, I am so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment