Grizzbabe - 360 points
The Boyfriend - 270 points
But there is still a LOT more basketball to be played, and he could make that deficit up easily as the tournament progresses.
When I won last year, The Boyfriend had to pay up by fixing me breakfast. Considering that he had never cracked an egg before he met me, this wasn't an easy task. But he came through with flying colors. This year's bet is a bit more personal and, dare I say, risque, so I won't reveal the details here. Suffice it to say, I want to win reeaaal bad.

8 comments:
Ewwwwww ... smoochies!
::giggles:: Good luck to you! :)
Inquiring minds want to know! Send pictures!
He's gonna lose twice to you in a sports challenge?? Aren't you going to crush his male ego doing that?
Okay, I confess, Boy Friend is going to serve you a little coffeypot to start your day off right. But I must confess, I don’t know the first thing about basketball. I have NEVER seen an entire basketball game in my life. I did play on the church team, but mostly set on the bench talking to the girls. I was head and shoulders taller than most of the kids in school and real skinny. I had no leg mass or muscle; I couldn’t’ jump out of a pair of flip-flops. So I didn’t see the point in wasting my time on something I could never do. It does sound like fun, though, between you two. I can hardly (no pun intended) wait.
lol!!! awesome. best of luck. hopefully breakfast is involved SOMEHOW.
I was thinking "girl, you should be asking for a lot more than breakfast." And then I read your last sentence. Hmmm.
What does he get if he wins? Or will it be win-win for him either way? ;>)
Post a Comment